Located at Park Terrace, elegant waterfront living along with Mission Bay Channel, is a private one bedroom, one bathroom, updated condominium. Built in 2007, the secure building provides a relaxing retreat away from the hustle and bustle of the city while being conveniently located just steps away from San Francisco’s dining, shopping, nightlife, Oracle Park, Chase Center, and easy commuting opportunities to the Peninsula.
A bright, cheerful kitchen with modern cabinetry and granite counters caters to both casual and fine cuisine. Open sightlines through the kitchen, dining area, and living room make entertaining family and friends a breeze. The spacious bedroom suite with private balcony and floor to ceiling windows is the ideal space to unwind at the end of the day. Upgrades are bountiful in this ready to move in, picturesque home.
- Approximately 803 square feet of living space
- Updated kitchen with spacious granite counter tops including a large breakfast bar, tile backsplash, recessed and pendent lighting, modern cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances with LG French door refrigerator, and GE profile gas oven/range and dishwasher, and new GE microwave
- Light and bright living room offers large window and opens to the kitchen and dining area with attractive light fixture
- Spacious bedroom suite provides floor to ceiling windows and glass door accessing the private balcony overlooking the greenbelt and Mission Bay Channel, plush carpeting, and walk-in closet
- Full bathroom includes gleaming white shower over bathtub, granite topped vanity, and storage cabinet
- Stackable LG Tromm washer and dryer
- Additional features: new luxury vinyl plank flooring and baseboards throughout, granite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms, double pane windows, fresh interior paint, newly cleaned silhouette window coverings, two zone heating, and more!
- Independent deeded parking in a two-level shared garage, one space per home, and storage area
- Monthly HOA Fee of $37.45 for Mission Bay and $711.14 for Park Terrace HOA includes water, garbage, sewer, 24-hour security, complex fitness center (located right across from the unit), landscaped common courtyard with seating, BBQ area, management fee, reserves, and common area insurance
- Convenient location:
- Easy access to highways 280 and 101, MUNI, and Caltrain
- Approximately .7 miles to Oracle Park and 1 mile to Chase Center
- Steps to Spark Social food trucks, outdoor dining, and mini golf
- Convenient to Embarcadero amenities of the Ferry Building, Pier 39, Fisherman’s Wharf, and Ghirardelli Square
- Approximately 12 miles to San Francisco International airport